[aisle] library supply vendors

Walsh, Michelle mwalsh at d57.org
Thu Feb 25 14:23:11 CST 2021

I do like the book covers offered by The Library Store.  Does anyone know
where you can find paperback Crystal Shield covers?  They use to have item
numbers imprinted in the plastic so you could sort them.  I haven't been
able to find them anywhere.

Michelle Walsh

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 1:55 PM Barb Miller via AISLE <

> Hello,
>
> Currently we use Demco, but they take an eternity to send even items
> listed as being in stock. Which vendors do you use? What do you like and
> dislike about them?
>
> Thanks!
> Barb Miller
> Learning Resource Center Facilitator
> Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C
>

> *“What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels
> about education.” Harold Howe*

> This electronic message (and any associated file
> attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual
> or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
> confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
> printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
> strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
> please promptly delete this message and notify the sender
> by e-mail.

MPSD57 Technology Support for Remote Learning

   - Help Desk: At-Home Tech Assistance Form
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdsZXHvbDY6ue18Twv_8pPM479Zs8efnE3-qV4MU9lOJtDwYQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
   - Tech assistance tickets received outside of remote learning hours will
   be responded to during the next remote learning day.

Parent Academy
<https://sites.google.com/d57.org/parentacademytechnology/home> | Student
Academy <https://sites.google.com/d57.org/student-academy-tech-dept/home>

M.A. Educational Administration, Type 75
SLMS, Type 03 & Type 10
LRC Director, Lincoln Middle School

--
All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
Acceptable Use Policies of District 57, which may result in monitoring and