[aisle] Picture book about disabilities

Leslie Forsman lforsman at triopiacusd27.org
Thu Mar 18 15:02:52 CDT 2021

Rescue and Jessica: A life changing friendship by Jessica Kensky and
Patrick Downes

The girls who heard colors by Marie Harris

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 1:17 PM JENNIFER BRADY via AISLE <

> Not So Different by Shane Burcaw is a fantastic book. I know he has
> offered video conferencing...
>
> Jennifer Brady
>
> Library Manager
>
> Whittier Primary School
>
> 1619 W. Fredonia Ave.
>
> Peoria, Illinois 61606
>
> 309-672-6569
>

> Currently Reading: *I'm Still Here* by Austin Channing Brown
>

> ------------------------------

*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through12th grade Librarian*
*Education to Careers Instructor*
*Quest Instructor*
*Triopia CUSD #27*
*2204 Concord Arenzville Road*
*Concord  IL  62631*
*217-457-2281, x1033*
*lforsman at triopiacusd27.org <lforsman at triopiacusd27.org>*
*"Hey, you live where the books are!" *
*(from a preK student who saw me outside of school).*