[aisle] Partial remodel

Kathryn Green liveaboveline at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 12:37:33 CDT 2021

Good day to all.

I know many have posted regarding library remodels. I just learned today that they want to put new carpet down in a library that holds over 42,000 titles in an elementary building up to grade 6. Including planning time, how long would it take to pack up the books?
Please consider that it would be only 2  people.

Once completed, how long to reshelve books? There are 24 cases, with 15 shelves on each side. Might want to call it 48 shelves entirely.

You are welcome to contact me personally. My email is kgreen at ocusd.net.

My meeting is tomorrow morning at 8 am.
Thank you.

Kathryn Green