[aisle] Capstone Supports AISLE

Conference Publicity (South) AISLE conprsouth at aisled.org
Mon Nov 8 11:00:00 CST 2021

Join us as the 2021 AISLE Conference welcomes Platinum Level Sponsor
Capstone.

Capstone Creates Awesome Learning Experiences helping children develop a
love of reading and learning, no matter their ability level, is at the
heart of what we do at Capstone. Our passion for creating inspired learning
has made us the most trusted publisher of children’s books and digital
solutions for libraries for over 25 years. Capstone’s content comes in a
variety of print and digital formats including board books, picture books,
interactive books, apps, audio, and the award-winning PebbleGo databases.

[image: capstone logo 300.png]

--
Lizz Pippin (she/her)
AISLE 2021 Conference Publicity