[aisle] AISLE Annual Meeting - General Membership starts at 12:30

Conference Publicity (South) AISLE conprsouth at aisled.org
Mon Nov 8 11:30:00 CST 2021

AISLE Annual Meeting will be starting in a half-hour.

Why should you attend the General Membership meeting? As members of AISLE,
it is the one time in the year when we can all gather to hear how our
association is doing.  Here are some more reasons to attend:

   -

   Meet our President-Elect
   -

   Learn about our finances
   -

   Hear about conference 2022
   -

   Get updated on the latest from Advocacy and what is happening in
   Springfield
   -

   Find out about more PD opportunities and how to use the hours you earn
   at Conference
   -

   Support YOUR association and Leadership Team

Not at AISLE in-person? Not a problem we will be live streaming the Annual
Meeting Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUe-fnBQzMY&feature=youtu.be

--
Lizz Pippin (she/her)
AISLE 2021 Conference Publicity