[aisle] Appearances vs Reality Articles?

Jennifer Bromann-Bender jbromann-bender at lw210.org
Thu Nov 11 05:42:58 CST 2021

I have a teacher working on a unit about Frankenstein.  She wants articles about the theme of Appearances vs. Reality, but not literary criticism about this topic and the novel. They have to be articles just about the theme of appearances vs. reality to connect to the novel.  I found a couple, but there has to be more I am missing.  I tried to look for illusion vs reality and the social media angle and appearances are deceiving etc. , but I am not finding the right keywords.  Does anyone have any suggestions for keywords or examples to search or have you located information on this topic before? She wants to use our databases for this assignment.  We have Ebsco, Gale and JSTOR.  Thanks.

Jennifer Bromann-Bender
Librarian
Lincoln-Way West High School
21701 S. Gougar Rd.