[aisle] Kathryn Harris recognized

dsmma at frontiernet.net dsmma at frontiernet.net
Fri Nov 12 11:41:31 CST 2021

Many of you should recognized the name Kathryn Harris.  I just saw this article in the News and Notes - November 2021 from the iSchool at UIUC.
"Kathryn Harris (MS/LIS '71), former director of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum in Springfield, has been inducted as an Illinois Library Luminary. The Illinois Library Luminary program, an initiative of the Illinois Library Association (ILA), recognizes those who have made a significant contribution to Illinois libraries"

Kathryn has always impressed me for her scholarship, poise, knowledge and passion.  She presented her Harriet Tubman program at one of my schools some years ago and had the 5th grade students mesmerized.Congratulations Kathryn!
You can see the full article at Kathryn Harris named Illinois Library Luminary

|  |  |

|  |
Kathryn Harris named Illinois Library Luminary

Kathryn Harris (MS/LIS '71), former director of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum in Springfie...

Peggy Burton