[aisle] elementary books on communicating with each other

Jennifer Muzzy jennifermuzzy at mcusd2.com
Tue Nov 16 09:18:01 CST 2021

Hi there!

I'm doing some searching on my own also, but I am trying to help a teacher
who would like to teach his students (grades 2-3) about how to talk to each
other.  Specifically, talking to one another about issues and problems
before they escalate into a big argument or conflict.  Couldn't we all use
a bit of that right now?

Here is what I have found so far, but I don't think they exactly address
the need.  Do you have any other suggestions?  Thanks in advance

Soda Pop Head by Julia Cook
What do you do with a Problem by Yamada
Berenstain Bears and the Blame Game by Berenstain
Too Tall Houses by Marino

--
Jennifer Muzzy
Librarian
jennifermuzzy at mcusd2.com

[image: reading]

--
This is a staff email account managed by Mattoon Community Unit School
District 2.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential