[aisle] Guidance on performing EDI audit on library collection and/or text selection/review across academic departments

Joan Bessman Taylor joan.taylor at uni.edu
Mon Nov 22 14:28:45 CST 2021

This video about conducting a Diversity Audit using Titlewave may be
helpful to some. I honestly haven't viewed it in its entirety but it is
from the Department of Library Media Services at the School District of
Palm Beach County - found online. Running time = 31:06.
https://youtu.be/f2tBBpBTMC8

Have a great week,
Joan
Joan Bessman Taylor (she/her)

Associate Professor, MEd, MLIS, PhD

Program Coordinator - School Library Studies <http://www.uni.edu/sls>
Curriculum and Instruction

joan.taylor at uni.edu / 319-273-2192

SEC 611  /  Cedar Falls, IA 50614

<https://coe.uni.edu>

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 2:19 PM Neha Thakkar via AISLE <