[aisle] Tables with Whiteboard Tops?

Griswold, Fiona fgriswold at altonschools.org
Tue Nov 30 10:54:29 CST 2021

We are in the early stages of converting a seldom-used computer lab into a
collaborative working space for staff and students and have been looking
for furnishings that would be adaptable for various functions (easily moved
into different configurations, etc.)

My admin found some wheeled tables that are height-adjustable, which look
good. They also have whiteboard tops, which, in theory, seem like they
would be useful. However, I have a suspicion that they may be difficult to
maintain, prone to scratching and difficult to keep clean.

If you have these types of tables in your library (or elsewhere in your
building), I'd love to hear your thoughts about them: love them? hate them?
Pros and cons?

Since this will be a sizeable expense, I don't want to purchase something
that won't last or that we will come to regret.

Thanks!
Fiona

--
*Fiona Griswold, MLIS (she/her)*