[aisle] 1st grade historical fiction

Michelle Harris harrism at husd4.org
Tue Nov 30 11:30:27 CST 2021

Scholastic's "Rookie Biographies" series is perfect for 1st graders to read
on their own.
ABDO's First Biographies series is also very good for this age group.

Michelle Harris
Heyworth CUSD #4

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 10:15 AM Nichole Folkman via AISLE <

Michelle Harris
District Librarian
Heyworth CUSD #4