[aisle] 1st grade historical fiction

Emma Rose Ryan emmaroseryan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:59:00 CST 2021

For students who are advanced readers or are just really fascinated by a
particular person, the "Who Was...?" series is a great resource with a very
large number of titles. Might be better for read-at-home or read-aloud
options though, because if I recall correctly they'd be leveled closer to
3rd or 4th grade.

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 11:30 AM Michelle Harris via AISLE <

Best wishes,
Emma Rose Ryan