[aisle] Shelf Dividers

Christine Wilson wilson.christine at d46.org
Tue Sep 7 14:55:26 CDT 2021

Many years ago we purchased similar dividers from DEMCO, along with the
clear plastic protectors and labels. They look as good today as they did
eons ago. Haven't had any problem with breakage, fading, etc.

https://www.demco.com/demco-reg-book-stops-trade-section-markers

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 2:36 PM Kim Reinke via AISLE <

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone ordered shelf divider stands from libraryskills.com?
> Wondering about their quality.  Or does anyone have any shelf divider
> stands they love for the alphabet and Dewey.  I made some over 5 years ago
> and they are starting to show their age.
>
> Thanks,
> Kim

#StaySafe

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
Avon Center School