[aisle] Creative Ways to Keep Track of Award books read?

Kathleen Drews kdrews at nlsd122.org
Wed Sep 15 20:34:01 CDT 2021

I do the Bluestem and Caudill with my 4-6th graders. I also use a Google
form. They give a rating of 0-5 stars, then write 1 word to describe the
book, 2 sentences about why they liked the book, and 3 of their favorite
parts of the book. I have two large charts on the wall and they get a
sticker by their name for each book they read. When they read three from a
program, they get their name on the wall.
I currently don't do anything that involves sharing their critiques of the
books, but I'd love some ideas!

Kathleen Drews
Librarian
Nelson Ridge and Caroline Bentley Schools
Liberty and Martino Junior High Schools
New Lenox School District 122
New Lenox, IL

"Be kind whenever possible. It is ALWAYS possible."
-
*Dalai Lama*

Currently Reading:

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 8:12 PM Neha Thakkar via AISLE <