[aisle] Blended Learning in school library setting

Amy Phillips aebromberg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 22:10:29 CDT 2022

Blended learning does not have to include homework. Station rotation is
actually a type of blended learning, especially if you have a station that
uses digital tools to enhance or practice learning. Blended learning is a
lot of things, and honestly you’re probably already doing some of them!

Amy Phillips

On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 8:51 PM Douglas Orlyk via AISLE <

Amy Bromberg aebromberg at gmail.com 847-722-6169 Sent from my iPhone.