[aisle] My Library Is... Grant for School Libraries: Deadline in One Week!

Dan Bostrom dan.bostrom at railslibraries.info
Mon Apr 11 11:44:22 CDT 2022

Hi Laura,

Most public school districts are already members of the system. If you don’t know if your district is a member, you can look it up in the Library Learning (L2) Member Directory<https://librarylearning.org/directory>.

If you don’t find your school/district in there, you can learn more about membership requirements here: https://www.railslibraries.info/membership/become-a-member

Dan

Dan Bostrom
Member Engagement Manager