[aisle] Monarch Committee Resources

Steph Wolferman SWolferman at dppl.org
Mon Apr 11 12:18:11 CDT 2022

Hi!

We are looking for some passionate volunteers to help created resource guides for each one of our titles on the Monarch 2023 list.  If you are interested, please fill out this form:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFsmWa7Dbved1F9p4bda8wMC2itVaAcBraYxzfKyRMfxJolQ/viewform?usp=sf_link.

We would like guides to be completed by June!  Our steering members will get in touch with you once you fill out the form, and let you know what books need guides.

Thanks!

STEPH WOLFERMAN
Youth Services Assistant Manager
Des Plaines Public Library | dppl.org