[aisle] Final Reminder! My Library Is.. Grants for School Libraries Deadline Monday, 4/18!

Paula Wyatt plwyatt at cps.edu
Fri Apr 15 12:23:55 CDT 2022

Dan,
What I need for my library is funds for books.  Our budgets are so austere that I and grateful we can continue to fund my position.  I was not going to apply for this because I felt like it needed to be tied more towards marketing and projects.  Mine need is much more basic.

Thoughts?

Paula

Sent from my iPhone