[aisle] Final Reminder! My Library Is.. Grants for School Libraries Deadline Monday, 4/18!

Dan Bostrom dan.bostrom at railslibraries.info
Fri Apr 15 13:59:57 CDT 2022

Hi Paula,

Applying to build your collection is fine. Books or e-books or audiobooks. Many of the projects that we funded last year listed improving the collection as part of their goals and budget (see March 2021 grant examples<https://www.railslibraries.info/services/multitype-grants>).

Yes, the focus of the grant is telling the story of the library, but sometimes that’s best done through an enhanced collection. Call me if you want to talk more.

Dan

Dan Bostrom
Member Engagement Manager
Reaching Across Illinois Library System