[aisle] "The Advocate" article *Correction*

Townhouse, Andie atownhouse at cps.edu
Wed Aug 3 11:50:28 CDT 2022

Hi All --
Please find our library's story only on pgs. 3-5 of this month's issue of
the "The Advocate" in PDF format.

I've attached only our article for ease of reference.

Thank you for keeping up the momentum and consistency in voting
<https://www.heartofamerica.org/voting> for our school.

All the best,
Andie

--

Currently Reading: *Ghost Boys *by Jewell Parker Rhodes

Andie Townhouse, M.A., M.L.I.S., Library Director/Pronouns: she / her /
hers / ella/ ona/ 她 /هي
*Roberto Clemente Community Academy*
tel: 773.534.4000 <(773)%20534-4000>
fax: 773.534.4003 <(773)%20534-4003>
@: atownhouse at cps.edu
web:  <http://goog_1333025299/>*www.rccachicago.org
<http://rccachicago.org/>*

*New! Book time for afternoon book talks here!
<http://calendly.com/atownhouse>*

*our school library is:*
[image: Rainbow logo which says: diverse, inclusive, accepting, welcoming,
safe space for everyone]

*“Libraries are a cornerstone of democracy—where information is free and
equally available to everyone. People tend to take that for granted, and
they don’t realize what is at stake when that is put at risk.” ― Carla
Hayden*