[aisle] Catch Us on NBC5 "Making a Difference" - Vote For Clemente HS on Day 4

Townhouse, Andie atownhouse at cps.edu
Thu Aug 4 12:06:34 CDT 2022

Hi All --
Happy Day 4 of voting! <https://www.heartofamerica.org/voting>  Thank you
so much for keeping this momentum going with us as we are nearly halfway
through the competition!

Catch
<https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-library-in-running-for-150k-grant-that-could-breathe-new-life-into-institution/2906283/>
our collaboration with NBC5's Lexi Sutter, and the entire team at "Making a
Difference."  I will also have another exciting media update to share with
you tomorrow as we fight for all libraries, so stay tuned...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Be the light,
Andie

--

Currently Reading: *Ghost Boys *by Jewell Parker Rhodes

Andie Townhouse, M.A., M.L.I.S., Library Director/Pronouns: she / her /
hers / ella/ ona/ 她 /هي
*Roberto Clemente Community Academy*
tel: 773.534.4000 <(773)%20534-4000>
fax: 773.534.4003 <(773)%20534-4003>
@: atownhouse at cps.edu
web:  <http://goog_1333025299/>*www.rccachicago.org
<http://rccachicago.org/>*

*New! Book time for afternoon book talks here!
<http://calendly.com/atownhouse>*

*our school library is:*
[image: Rainbow logo which says: diverse, inclusive, accepting, welcoming,
safe space for everyone]

*“Libraries are a cornerstone of democracy—where information is free and
equally available to everyone. People tend to take that for granted, and
they don’t realize what is at stake when that is put at risk.” ― Carla
Hayden*