[aisle] Catch Us on NBC5 "Making a Difference" - Vote For Clemente HS on Day 4

dsmma at frontiernet.net dsmma at frontiernet.net
Thu Aug 4 15:10:57 CDT 2022

Great interview and exposure Andie.  You are doing all kids a great favor.  Thank-you for your work and enthusiasm.
Peggy Burton

    On Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 12:06:53 PM CDT, Townhouse, Andie via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

 Hi All --Happy Day 4 of voting!  Thank you so much for keeping this momentum going with us as we are nearly halfway through the competition!
Catch our collaboration with NBC5's Lexi Sutter, and the entire team at "Making a Difference."  I will also have another exciting media update to share with you tomorrow as we fight for all libraries, so stay tuned...
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Be the light,Andie
--

Currently Reading: Ghost Boys by Jewell Parker Rhodes

Andie Townhouse, M.A., M.L.I.S., Library Director/Pronouns: she / her /hers / ella/ ona/ 她 /هيRoberto Clemente Community Academy
tel: 773.534.4000
fax: 773.534.4003@: atownhouse at cps.eduweb: www.rccachicago.org

New! Book time for afternoon book talks here!

our school library is:

“Libraries are a cornerstone of democracy—where information is free and equally available to everyone. People tend to take that for granted, and they don’t realize what is at stake when that is put at risk.” ― Carla HaydenMAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info

https://www.aisled.org/