[aisle] Just Three More Day Left to Vote! We Got This!

Townhouse, Andie atownhouse at cps.edu
Mon Aug 8 14:35:20 CDT 2022

AISLE Friends Near and Far ---
We are about to slide to the finish line. I keep telling myself, “This is
it.” and “Did we do enough to show up for our kids?” and lastly, “Did we
say yes to that work?”

There’s no way to know where the competition is holding, so thank you for
riding this wave with me, and for getting yourself to the digital polls.

Vote for us here:
https://www.heartofamerica.org/voting?fbclid=IwAR00hpZvq40XKg-L4GavkMHaz6kYCe1WOxXHoV6-VJ78GRVF2jx3oX-os90

Did you catch us on WBBM radio advocating for our kids?  Take a listen
here:
https://www.audacy.com/wbbm780/news/local/chicago-school-in-the-running-to-grant-to-revive-its-library

Thank you! I know the Universe is not a jerk, and that we all have big
dreams for the spaces our kids learn in.

All the best,
Andie

--

Currently Reading: *Ghost Boys *by Jewell Parker Rhodes

Andie Townhouse, M.A., M.L.I.S., Library Director/Pronouns: she / her /
hers / ella/ ona/ 她 /هي
*Roberto Clemente Community Academy*
tel: 773.534.4000 <(773)%20534-4000>
fax: 773.534.4003 <(773)%20534-4003>
@: atownhouse at cps.edu
web:  <http://goog_1333025299/>*www.rccachicago.org
<http://rccachicago.org/>*

[image: Image]

*New! Book time for afternoon book talks here!
<http://calendly.com/atownhouse>*

*our school library is:*
[image: Rainbow logo which says: diverse, inclusive, accepting, welcoming,
safe space for everyone]

*“Libraries are a cornerstone of democracy—where information is free and
equally available to everyone. People tend to take that for granted, and
they don’t realize what is at stake when that is put at risk.” ― Carla
Hayden*