[aisle] School librarian vacancies in Chicago Public Schools - apply today!!

Thorstenson, Kara klthorstenson at cps.edu
Tue Aug 9 10:23:04 CDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Chicago Public Schools has 6 school librarian vacancies in schools across
the city:

Bernhard Moos
Edward Coles Language Academy
Milton Brunson Math & Science
Skinner
Disney
Ebinger

School starts on August 22 and we have a great district-wide team that
offers lots of professional learning support and resources for our new and
veteran librarians. If you are interested in one or more of these roles,
please apply online using our careers portal here:

https://cpsk12il.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en

If you have any questions about the roles or libraries in CPS, please feel
free to contact me directly at 773-255-3518 or KLThorstenson at cps.edu.

Thanks,
Kara

--
*Kara Thorstenson*
Director of Libraries and Instructional Technology

office: 773-553-6506
mobile: 773-255-3518

Explore the CPS Virtual Library and Databases Here <http://library.cps.edu>