[aisle] Only Flexible Schedules - How Does It Work For You?

Karrie Fisher kfisher at district31.net
Thu Aug 11 07:27:43 CDT 2022

Hello!  I am moving to a *flexible-only* schedule at the elementary and
middle school levels.  I'm wondering how this logistically works for those
of you who have flexible schedules.  For instance:

   - How do the teachers sign up?
   - Do you put out a yearly sign-up or a monthly sign-up to keep optimal
   times available for everyone?
   - Do you nudge some teachers to sign up?

What else do I need to know about this model?

Thanks so much, everyone!

Happily Ever After,
Karrie Fisher
District Librarian
[image: Bitmoji Image]
Winkelman Elementary School * 1919 Landwehr Road * Glenview, IL  60026 *
847-729-5650

Field Middle School * 2055 Landwehr Road * Northbrook, IL 60062
847--272-6884