[aisle] Only Flexible Schedules - How Does It Work For You?

Kristie Cerniglia kcerniglia at district31.net
Sun Aug 14 16:17:50 CDT 2022

Howdy.  I've done flex with elementary in the past.  I'm happy to share
what works and what doesn't.  Are you still doing a fixed library skills
schedule?

On Thu, Aug 11, 2022 at 7:28 AM Karrie Fisher via AISLE <

> Hello!  I am moving to a *flexible-only* schedule at the elementary and
> middle school levels.  I'm wondering how this logistically works for those
> of you who have flexible schedules.  For instance:
>
>    - How do the teachers sign up?
>    - Do you put out a yearly sign-up or a monthly sign-up to keep optimal
>    times available for everyone?
>    - Do you nudge some teachers to sign up?
>
> What else do I need to know about this model?
>
> Thanks so much, everyone!
>
> Happily Ever After,
> Karrie Fisher
> District Librarian
> [image: Bitmoji Image]
> Winkelman Elementary School * 1919 Landwehr Road * Glenview, IL  60026 *
> 847-729-5650
>
> Field Middle School * 2055 Landwehr Road * Northbrook, IL 60062
> 847--272-6884

Mrs. Kristie Cerniglia
kcerniglia at district31.net
@kcernig1
847-313-4466
LMC Director
Field Middle School

*If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're
right! - Henry Ford*