[aisle] 2022 RAILS Back to School Fest

Dan Bostrom dan.bostrom at railslibraries.info
Thu Aug 18 14:29:29 CDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Yesterday, RAILS held our first-ever Back to School Fest. Thanks to everyone who registered and attended. If you missed it, all presentations were recorded and are now available for viewing on the RAILS YouTube channel. You can access the full playlist<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIuBPsXJRGy80aafWISFJauKrHjjDDf1P>, or I've also linked the individual presentations below. You can also access presenter materials via the L2 event page<https://librarylearning.org/event/2022-08-17/rails-back-school-fest>.

  *   eRead Illinois & Inkie.org<https://youtu.be/D3BaGnX6CwA>
  *   RAILS Continuing Education<https://youtu.be/mksQYq7w0H0>
  *   Library Directory & Learning Calendar (L2)<https://youtu.be/9ozgWQq7Pb4>
  *   Grants for school libraries<https://youtu.be/8DMstpw99is>
  *   Deals & discounts<https://youtu.be/kQlR2sGxSeA>
  *   School library data project<https://youtu.be/USssGxSgrTU>
  *   Networking & email lists<https://youtu.be/ea1qAZHK_ZU>

If you still have questions about RAILS services for school libraries, you can book a 30-min RAILS School Library Meeting via Zoom<https://calendly.com/dan-bostrom/rails-school-library-meeting?month=2022-08> or just reach out to me at the contact information below.

Thanks, and have a wonderful 2022-2023 school year!

Dan

Dan Bostrom
Member Engagement Manager
Reaching Across Illinois Library System