[aisle] Book Vendors - Need Recommendations

Jordan Adams jadams at rccu1.net
Mon Aug 29 09:11:39 CDT 2022

I just switched to ordering my books from Amazon this year. Most of the
time they are cheaper than Follett's and I get them all within a week. I'm
done waiting on Follett and dealing with their never-ending reasons for why
books aren't delivered in a timely fashion. Yes, I do have to process them
all now but I can still get them done faster than waiting for them from
Follett.

On Mon, Aug 29, 2022 at 9:05 AM Karrie Fisher via AISLE <

> Hello Everyone!
>
> I've been usingFollett for a long, long time.  Last year there were too
> many instances when my orders weren't filled or it took too long.  And that
> was when I did not have my books processed.  I'm so disappointed to be
> looking for new vendors.
>
> Any recommendations for book vendors who are reliable, reasonable, and
> able to get books out the door?  Does anyone work with Mackin?
>
> Search The Card Catalog
> <https://district31.follettdestiny.com/common/servlet/logout.do?tm=>
>
> Happily Ever After,
> Karrie Fisher
> District Librarian
>
> [image: Bitmoji Image]
> Winkelman Elementary School * 1919 Landwehr Road * Glenview, IL  60026 *
> 847-729-5650
>
> Field Middle School * 2055 Landwehr Road * Northbrook, IL 60062
> 847--272-6884

*Jordan Adams*
RCMS School Librarian

*Currently Reading:*