[aisle] Book Recommendation...

Carolyn Roys crroys at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:20:23 CDT 2022

My booksellers tell me there is lots of sexual content in all of them. Graphic. I could not get past the first chapter.
Carolyn Roys ~ retired

On Aug 31, 2022, at 2:08 PM, Carrie Stotz via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

My 8th graders have all been asking for Colleen Hoover books (thanks Tik Tok) :)
I have not read anything by her yet, so I would appreciate any recommendations you may have for middle school.  She has a nice website that she color-labeled to distinguish between MA, Mature+17 , and YA. I just wanted to get  your pulse on appropriate middle school titles. I have a separate YA section in my school library, but I don't restrict checkouts to 6th or 7th graders.
Thanks in advance!

Carrie Stotz (she/her/hers)
ITC Director
7th Grade Advisor
Marie Murphy School
847-251-3617 ext. 124
stotzc at avoca37.org<mailto:stotzc at avoca37.org>

Currently reading: Tokyo Dreaming by Emiko Jean
Follow us on Twitter @Marie Murphy ITC<https://twitter.com/MarieMurphyITC>

[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4yPY1tTYtPHL2xni6mtA4-SzSCkrWf74gEx2qPEiXXNjzPcZiO4q1NG17bV6BZyrnBEjyNRyFM]

MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info