[aisle] Book Recommendation...

Carrie Stotz stotzc at avoca37.org
Wed Aug 31 14:07:55 CDT 2022

My 8th graders have all been asking for Colleen Hoover books (thanks Tik
Tok) :)
I have not read anything by her yet, so I would appreciate any
recommendations you may have for middle school.  She has a nice website
that she color-labeled to distinguish between MA, Mature+17 , and YA. I
just wanted to get  your pulse on appropriate middle school titles. I have
a separate YA section in my school library, but I don't restrict checkouts
to 6th or 7th graders.
Thanks in advance!

Carrie Stotz (she/her/hers)
ITC Director
7th Grade Advisor
Marie Murphy School
847-251-3617 ext. 124
stotzc at avoca37.org

Currently reading: *Tokyo Dreaming *by Emiko Jean
Follow us on Twitter @Marie Murphy ITC <https://twitter.com/MarieMurphyITC>