[aisle] Psychological Thrillers

Dawn Scuderi scuderi.dawn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 17:54:53 CDT 2022

Look at...

Anything by Natasha Preston or April Henry.  (be careful of Preston... some
of her titles can be mature... look at The Fear, The Lake, The Twin)
Jennifer Lynn Barnes (especially The Naturals series), i Hunt Killers
series, Sadie by Courtney Summers, Truly Devious Series by Maureen Johnson,
Good Girls Guide to Murder series by Holly Jackson, 14 Ways to Die, One of
Us is Lying Series by McManus, That Weekend by Thomas, The Companion by
Alender (could also be horror...it's pretty creepy), The Hollow Inside, Get
Even Series by McNeil, I Know What you Did Last Summer and all of the Lois
Duncan books, Ally Carter's Embassy Row Series, Influence.by Shepard...All
These Bodies by Kendare Blake...

I can't think of any more... Who did I miss.....?

On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 1:51 PM Meyer, Gail via AISLE <