[aisle] Psychological Thrillers

Jeanne Brucher jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
Wed Aug 31 21:07:40 CDT 2022

Yes to everything on Dawn’s list and also go for Mindy McGinnis especially
The Female of the Species and Be Not Far from Me. Jessica Goodman’s They
Can’t Catch Us and she has a few others. Also Girl Unframed by Caletti.

On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 5:55 PM Dawn Scuderi via AISLE <

> Look at...
>
> Anything by Natasha Preston or April Henry.  (be careful of Preston...
> some of her titles can be mature... look at The Fear, The Lake, The Twin)
> Jennifer Lynn Barnes (especially The Naturals series), i Hunt Killers
> series, Sadie by Courtney Summers, Truly Devious Series by Maureen Johnson,
> Good Girls Guide to Murder series by Holly Jackson, 14 Ways to Die, One of
> Us is Lying Series by McManus, That Weekend by Thomas, The Companion by
> Alender (could also be horror...it's pretty creepy), The Hollow Inside, Get
> Even Series by McNeil, I Know What you Did Last Summer and all of the Lois
> Duncan books, Ally Carter's Embassy Row Series, Influence.by Shepard...All
> These Bodies by Kendare Blake...
>
> I can't think of any more... Who did I miss.....?
>
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 1:51 PM Meyer, Gail via AISLE <
>
>> We’ve had quite a few students asking for “psychological thriller” books
>> in the past few days. Any good recommendations for YA readers to help build
>> up our collection?
>>

>> Gail Meyer, Librarian
>>
>> TF South High School
>>
>> 708-585-2197
>>
>> gmeyer at tfd215.org
>>

>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/

Jeanne Brucher
GMS & GHS Librarian, Xello Coordinator, GHS Speech Team Advisor
GMS Student Council Advisor, On the Same Page Coordinator
jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
Geneseo Middle School (309) 945-0524
Geneseo High School (309) 945-0316

Mrs. Brucher is currently reading: