[aisle] 811 vs. 808.1

Brian Andrusyk bandrusyk at iccatholicprep.org
Wed Dec 7 14:15:06 CST 2022

This is how I interpret it.

808.1 for general poetry from more than one country   (American, British, Australian… poets in one book)
811 for American Poetry
821 for British poetry

Brian Andrusyk, MLIS | School Librarian & Book Store Manager
ICCP | IC Catholic Prep | www.iccatholicprep.org<http://www.iccatholicprep.org/>
P: 630.530.3478
E: bandrusyk at iccatholicprep.org<mailto:bandrusyk at iccatholicprep.org>
www.andrusykslibrary.weebly.com<http://www.andrusykslibrary.weebly.com/>
217 S Cottage Hill Ave, Elmhurst, IL 60126

Be a part of something bigger on facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ICCatholicPrep> · twitter<https://twitter.com/ICCatholicPrep> · instagram<http://instagram.com/ICCatholicPrep> · flickr<https://www.flickr.com/iccatholicprep> · linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/company/iccatholicprep> · youtube<https://www.youtube.com/c/iccatholicprep>