[aisle] HS Library Student Assistants - activities/responsibilities

Christine Wilson wilson.christine at d46.org
Thu Dec 8 09:55:28 CST 2022

When we had them, those are the things we had them do. I also found that
saving projects like labeling, stamping, etc. were good for them, if they
are careful about placement.

On Thu, Dec 8, 2022 at 9:46 AM Kate Rogers via AISLE <

> Hello!
>

> We need a refresh of ideas for activities and responsibilities for our
> Library Student Assistants.
>

> What do yours do? Or if you don’t have any, what kind of work would you
> love to see students do?
>

> So far we do the basics like shelving. We have them craft and decorate the
> space.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Kate Rogers (she/her)
>

> Naperville North High School
>
> *Learning Commons Director*
>
> *Librarian, MLIS*
>
> krogers at naperville203.org
>
> (630) 420-4203
>
> [image:
> https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/mRkW_v9T0ntahLs04L7mPTmIwjczbyowpyCGhPYr9snhqxAvRpXw7YOz-uuMiWUEg_6tHrLLRnJxYtjiMQ_Y43IrUTdMux4mmoId9WCFSDF00rgPKDdjbDMfI6T7lQaT4kORtJQyxU7vZIVEOfgxUq-4eenvyvUncatImMgZQhE2lvYBXTH_E37Syw]
>

> Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain
> confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. The
> information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the
> intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated
> agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that
> any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this email or the
> information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to
> penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this email in
> error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this
> email. We may monitor email to and from our network.

#StaySafe

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
Avon Center School