[aisle] Printing Controls at schools with 1:1 Devices

Renee Kozeal renee.kozeal at phs-il.org
Tue Feb 1 09:34:24 CST 2022

Our students can only print to one printer--the one in the library. Yes,
they travel all the way across the building to pick things up but it does
help manage printing. Teachers are given access to printers in our lounge,
the library, and in their department/office area.

Renee Kozeal
Princeton HS

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 9:14 AM Monica Fumarolo via AISLE <

> Hello all!
>
> I'm in a middle school with all students having Chromebooks and currently
> unlimited printing access to any of the school's printers. As you can
> imagine, a lot of waste occurs. I'm curious as to what
> software/programs/controls other schools have in place so that students are
> only printing "okayed" materials.
>
> Any advice or thoughts are appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Monica
>
> --
>
> she/her/hers
>
> This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
> District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is
> intended to be for the use of the addressed individual or entity.  If you
> are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If
> you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by replying
> to the sender immediately.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

Renee Kozeal
School Librarian
Varsity Scholastic Bowl Coach
Princeton High School