[aisle] Job Opening Champaign Area

Griswold, Fiona fgriswold at altonschools.org
Wed Feb 2 12:04:02 CST 2022

I just want to encourage any school librarians in the area to apply for
this position. I was Kathy's student teacher back in 2010, and whoever
follows in her footsteps at Unity Junior High will be taking over an
amazing library program that is integral to and valued by the school
community. The library program that Kathy has built is my go-to model for
librarian-teacher collaboration, partnering and co-teaching and for
encouraging students to love reading and the library.

Congratulations, Kathy, on your retirement and thank you for all that you
have contributed to school librarians in Illinois. I frequently find myself
thinking "What would Kathy do?" as I approach challenges and opportunities
in my new position in Alton.

Fiona

On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 9:13 AM Kathy Wickline via AISLE <

> Dear All,
> I am retiring this year, and so I want to suggest anyone who is looking
> for a great job in a small school should apply.  You can email me off the
> list for more information.  Here is the application link
> <https://www.applitrack.com/roe9/OnlineApp/default.aspx?choosedistrict=true&applitrackclient=37844&category=Licensed+Secondary+Teaching+%2D+6th+thru+8th>
> .
> Kathy Wickline
> Unity Junior High Librarian