[aisle] Video of Oprah Episode with Little Rock Nine

Bell, Stacie slbell2 at cps.edu
Wed Feb 9 10:58:07 CST 2022

I can access the video on my computer if I log on to internetlogin.com
first.

Great find, Andie!

Stacie Bell (she/her)
Librarian
John T. Pirie Fine Arts and Academic Center
650 E. 85th St
Chicago, IL 60619
773-535-3435
*Consider supporting my classroom projects
at https://www.donorschoose.org/Stacie.Bell
<https://www.donorschoose.org/Stacie.Bell>*

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 9:25 AM Townhouse, Andie via AISLE <