[aisle] iREAD(R) Resource Guide Call for Submissions

Emily Mroczek emilyrmroczek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 16:12:52 CST 2022

Your fellow librarians need all of your great ideas to share with libraries
around the world in the iRead Resource Guide. The theme for iREAD 2023 is Find
Your Voice and we are looking for programs, book lists, decorating, and any
other ideas you have to fit that theme!

Our voices have power. We use our voices to share stories, express
ourselves, and spark change. Our voices include not only the sounds we
make, but the words we write, the art we create, the movements we perform,
and the actions we take each day to impact our world. iREAD 2023 Find Your
Voice will provide a context for exploring books, history, social justice,
and STEAM fields as well as develop library programs and services that
empower patrons of all ages to make their voices heard.

Deadline for entries is extended to March 21, 2022. Each idea submitted
helps to strengthen the Resource Guide. Make submissions online by going to
www.ireadprogram.org and clicking on the iREAD Resource Guide Submission
Form link
<https://www.ireadprogram.org/resources/summer-2023-find-your-voice/call-for-resource-guide-submissions>
.

Remember: All submissions must be original. Any submissions originating
from copyrighted materials including books, magazines, or the Internet will
be listed in the Staff Resources bibliography. The actual copyrighted idea
(picture, craft, etc.) cannot be included in the iREAD Resource Guide
without permission and proper attribution.

*and of course PLEASE EXCUSE CROSS POSTING!

Emily Mroczek (Bayci)

Freelance Children’s Librarian, Chicago Suburbs