[aisle] Searching for picture books for preschoolers

Inmaculada Galan igalan at csd99.org
Tue Feb 22 15:09:41 CST 2022

Hello

Our students in the Early Childhood classes work with our preschoolers
including facilitating Circle Time. We have a small picture collection and
want to keep growing it. What are your favorite books for preschoolers? Any
on these themes:

all about me
bugs
emotions
five senses
germs
body- hands & feet
jungle
kites
ice cream
solar system

Thank you in advance.

Inma

--

Inma Galan

Librarian

<https://www.csd99.org/dgs>

1436 Norfolk Street

Downers Grove, Illinois 60516

630-795-8562

igalan at csd99.org

csd99.org/dgs <http://south.csd99.org/>

District 99 is committed to providing high-quality educational
opportunities
for all students in a caring, equitable and inclusive environment.

<https://www.facebook.com/DownersGroveSouth> <https://twitter.com/Dist_99>
<https://www.instagram.com/dgsactivities/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHHU7l93t6GnxcoYPEInDoQ?view_as=subscriber>

--

This electronic message (and any associated file attachments) is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It