[aisle] March Madness K-6 Picture Book Tournament

Kim Jones kimjones at u-46.org
Wed Feb 23 07:28:08 CST 2022

Good Morning,

I have created this for our school. Since it was a lot of work I decided to
share it with you so that many have the option of benefitting from it.
Please feel free to adapt it to your school and audience. I hope it brings
joy to your school.

*Information for classroom teachers:*
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kRIz9KCXZb-ch4Z4iMd3ZpUsMlr8A9x7Cah94-5jyXI/copy

*Slide with brackets:*
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1BXb1Zgkq5ln3XzwUVEo1sJnA7NTc6Bo6FtnFhDtZNxs/copy

Laughter is the best medicine,
Kim

*Stay safe. Stay strong. S**tay hopeful.*

*Kim Jones                                     *
*Library Para Professional*
*Channing Elementary #6*
*Elgin, IL*
*Phone 847-888-5185 ext 6759        *
*Currently Reading:                   *

[image: Becoming Sage: Cultivating Meaning, Purpose, and Spirituality in
Midlife]
Currently Listening to:
[image: Enemies and Allies: An Unforgettable Journey inside the Fast-Moving
& Immensely Turbulent Modern Middle East by [Joel C. Rosenberg]]

--
U-46 Privacy Disclaimer

This message, including any attachments, may
contain confidential information or proprietary information, and is
intended for the person / entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any
use by others is strictly prohibited.