[aisle] My Newbery at 100 archive invites submissions

Ruth Shasteen rshasteen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 14:06:24 CST 2022

It's the 100th anniversary of the Newbery Medal, and the Center for
Children's Books at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign is creating
a new archive that collects readers' responses to winning books--and to the
prize itself. We invite readers of all ages (and especially young people)
to participate!  You can access more information about how to run a My
Newbery at 100 program, and submit completed projects, here:
https://www.mynewbery100.web.illinois.edu/info/. Questions? Email:
mynewbery-100 at illinois.edu