[aisle] Please Take a Moment to Fill out the RAILS E-News Survey

Debbie Baaske debbie.baaske at railslibraries.info
Sun Jan 23 11:04:32 CST 2022

Schools: Please Fill Out RAILS E-News Survey
We haven't received much feedback from schools and we want to make sure that our E-News meets your needs! Please take a few minutes to complete the survey! <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZTMS3QF>

The RAILS E-News is our main mode of communication with our members. It's packed with information for all types and sizes of libraries, and for multiple levels of staff. We publish it weekly with news from RAILS, our member libraries, other library institutions, and the greater library world. We want to ensure that it remains a useful and valuable source of information for all our readers.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZTMS3QF

Thanks,
Debbie

Debbie Baaske