[aisle] Jordan Sonnenblick Author Visits

Virtual Communications AISLE virtualcomm at aisled.org
Mon Jan 24 06:56:32 CST 2022

Good morning,

Jordan Sonnenblick is coming to Central Illinois this spring and would love
to add some additional school visits to his schedule.  Here is the
information that Jordan shared with me along with his brochure
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uuYBJsuX273SnWUtJpfN9bBMzmgcnhCY/view?usp=sharing>.

Hey everybody, I am a middle-grade and YA author. (If you have heard of me,
it's most likely because of my Caudill-winning first novel, DRUMS, GIRLS,
AND DANGEROUS PIE.  I have written 12 other books.  The newest, THE BOY WHO
FAILED DODGEBALL, is a memoir of my middle-school misadventures, and will
be published by Scholastic in April.)

I am hoping to schedule visits for May 3 and 4 within driving distance of
Bloomington, IL. I'll probably be flying in and out of Central IL Regional
Airport, so I'd like to be within easy driving distance of Bloomington.
I do three presentations per day, plus a meet-and-greet with a small group
of students and/or staff, plus book signing if the school chooses to sell
my books to the students. The presentations can be any mix of assemblies
and smaller-group writing workshops.  If you would like additional info,
please email me at jordansonnenblick at rcn.com.  Thanks so much for your time
and consideration!

Feel free to forward this information to anyone that might be interested in
having Jordan visit their school.

Have a great day,
Jen

*Jennifer Campbell*
*AISLE Google Manager & Website Manager*
*AISLE 2022 Conference Committee Member*
*AISLE PD Committee Member*
*AISLE Online Store: https://aisled.threadless.com/
<https://aisled.threadless.com/>*