[aisle] Jordan Sonnenblick Author Visits

Kristie Cerniglia kcerniglia at district31.net
Fri Jan 28 08:54:16 CST 2022

Good morning!  Field School in Northbrook would be interested in hosting
Jordan.  Any other northwest suburb takers?  We can possibly split the day?

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 6:56 AM Virtual Communications AISLE via AISLE <

> Good morning,
>
> Jordan Sonnenblick is coming to Central Illinois this spring and would
> love to add some additional school visits to his schedule.  Here is the
> information that Jordan shared with me along with his brochure
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uuYBJsuX273SnWUtJpfN9bBMzmgcnhCY/view?usp=sharing>.
>

> Hey everybody, I am a middle-grade and YA author. (If you have heard of
> me, it's most likely because of my Caudill-winning first novel, DRUMS,
> GIRLS, AND DANGEROUS PIE.  I have written 12 other books.  The newest, THE
> BOY WHO FAILED DODGEBALL, is a memoir of my middle-school misadventures,
> and will be published by Scholastic in April.)
>
> I am hoping to schedule visits for May 3 and 4 within driving distance of
> Bloomington, IL. I'll probably be flying in and out of Central IL Regional
> Airport, so I'd like to be within easy driving distance of Bloomington.
> I do three presentations per day, plus a meet-and-greet with a small group
> of students and/or staff, plus book signing if the school chooses to sell
> my books to the students. The presentations can be any mix of assemblies
> and smaller-group writing workshops.  If you would like additional info,
> please email me at jordansonnenblick at rcn.com.  Thanks so much for your
> time and consideration!
>
> Feel free to forward this information to anyone that might be interested
> in having Jordan visit their school.
>
> Have a great day,
> Jen
>
> *Jennifer Campbell*
> *AISLE Google Manager & Website Manager*
> *AISLE 2022 Conference Committee Member*
> *AISLE PD Committee Member*
> *AISLE Online Store: https://aisled.threadless.com/
> <https://aisled.threadless.com/>*

Mrs. Kristie Cerniglia
kcerniglia at district31.net
@kcernig1
847-313-4466
LMC Director
Field Middle School

*If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're
right! - Henry Ford*