[aisle] Help with Teacher Relationships Needed

Elena Menicocci emenicocci at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:01:29 CST 2022

I am curious about how others would handle this as I too am having the same
issue!
Recently I had one teacher tell her entire class in front of me that they
were babies because graphic novels are baby books. Then she looked at me as
if I were in agreeance. She has also banned her class from checking them
out.

Elena

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 9:55 AM Leanne Brown via AISLE <