[aisle] Help with Teacher Relationships Needed

Lani Maldonado maldonadolani at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:05:06 CST 2022

Wow! Something must be in the air... I actually was about to write an email
about any librarians every meeting with their teachers specifically at the
beginning of the year to make some agreements about book choice, library
expectations, etc. I would love to hear if anyone has been super successful
with any of these topics as well.

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 10:02 AM Elena Menicocci via AISLE <