[aisle] Help with Teacher Relationships Needed

Beverly Zbinden bevzbi at d219.org
Tue Jan 25 10:08:32 CST 2022

There is some important research done on graphic novels and critical
thinking skills. Perhaps these will help:
https://resilienteducator.com/classroom-resources/graphic-novels-visual-literacy/
https://www.ctd.northwestern.edu/blog/research-behind-graphic-novels-and-young-learners

Beverly Zbinden
Head Librarian @ Niles North High School
(847)626-2183
*Pronouns: she/her/hers*

"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks
about education."
  - Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 10:01 AM Elena Menicocci via AISLE <