[aisle] High School Summer Reading Programs?

Kristie Cerniglia kcerniglia at district31.net
Wed Jan 26 08:45:31 CST 2022

I am interested in doing the same for middle school.  I have a couple
ideas, but nothing is fully formed.  Want to talk?  Email e offline, if
so.  Thanks!

On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 7:38 AM Melissa Lambert via AISLE <

> Hi All!
>
> I am looking into applying for a grant to support summer reading for high
> school students. I would like to give students the opportunity to come in
> and check out over the summer maybe 2 or 3 times and also have some type of
> activity and treat when they come in for the check out. I'm also interested
> in including some type of social media component that can keep students
> connected and talking about books over the summer. Maybe a competition of
> some type, awards, or other incentives?
>
> Does anyone already do something like this? I'm open to any ideas you
> might have.
>
> Thanks!

Mrs. Kristie Cerniglia
kcerniglia at district31.net
@kcernig1
847-313-4466
LMC Director
Field Middle School

*If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're
right! - Henry Ford*