[aisle] Greetings from Illinois Heartland Library System - the new school libraries membership coordinator

Leah Gregory lgregory at illinoisheartland.org
Wed Jan 26 09:58:56 CST 2022

Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Leah Gregory and I am the brand new school library membership coordinator at Illinois Heartland Library System. This is a brand new position created to help our school library members with just about anything you need. Please feel free to take my name, number, and email and contact me if there is anything I can do to help you. I come from Mascoutah Middle School, where I was the sole librarian for 14 years, but I have worked closely with the elementary and high school libraries there, so I do have some familiarity with those environments. Our library was not a SHARE member and I was the Follett Destiny administrator there, so I can help with standalone library questions and Follett questions, too.

I am based in Edwardsville but hopefully when COVID is no longer a thing, I will be able to visit many of you in your schools. You will be seeing my name a lot over the next few weeks as we process membership certification, but again please don't hesitate to contact me, even just to say hi!

Leah Gregory, M.A., M.S.
School Library Membership Coordinator
Illinois Heartland Library System
Edwardsville Office
618.619.2069
lgregory at illinoisheartland.org<mailto:lgregory at illinoisheartland.org>
www.illinoisheartland.org<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.illinoisheartland.org%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7C4557d2ca289242a0b46808d9daa09362%7Cad3877b36b3b4c2c878f78e3a8da1075%7C0%7C0%7C637781205467143974%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=QQfhl0BAWWkXTvKDBsouThm1agk%2BAyLI%2BuQg2Hf9BWQ%3D&reserved=0>
Imagining Tomorrow-Delivering Possibilities Today!