[aisle] Greetings from Illinois Heartland Library System - the new school libraries membership coordinator

Kristen Oster osterk at wesclin.org
Wed Jan 26 10:53:50 CST 2022

Congratulations and I wish you well with the new position! Thank you for
reaching out to us! :)

Do you know if IHLS will offer PD that will be accepted by ISBE? Maybe they
already do and I am not aware. It's just a thought that came to mind.

*Kristen Oster*
*Wesclin CUSD #3*
*Librarian*
*Rhetoric and Research Teacher*
*618-224-7341 x 5101*

On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 9:59 AM Leah Gregory via AISLE <